As the years go by, we become more vulnerable to tooth decay and gum diseases. Your teeth may become more brittle and there is greater likelihood for food impaction between teeth. You may experience:
- Dry mouth
- Greater sensitivity
- Accelerated rates of tooth decay and cavities
- Gum diseases and sores
- Teeth fracturing
These issues may lead to pain, tooth loss and may compromise your general health. It is important that you maintain good oral hygiene practices through regular brushing and flossing. Regular checkups and cleanings will help make your treatment more simple and effective.
All your dental needs
At Woodville & Seaton Dental Clinic we consider your dental needs, general health and lifestyle. You can select from a range of products and procedures including:
- Pre-travel checkups – reducing the risk of dental issues on your holidays and special events.
- Emergency dental care (broken teeth, infections, dentures, chipped teeth, unexpected accidents).
- Aesthetic dentistry – crowns (gold or porcelain), tooth coloured fillings, removal of stains and polishing as well as referrals.
As a family general practice we offer a range of services to suit your needs. These include:
- Oral hygiene
- Maintenance of healthy gums
- Regular check-ups
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root canal therapy
- Veneers, inlays and on-lays
- Tailored Dental Plans
- Root canal therapy
- Regular checkups
- Cleaning and gum maintenance
Dentures and Repairs
- Make and repair full or partial dentures
- Adjustments and denture reviews
We provide advice and support for all your dental concerns. Your personalised treatment plans will that take into consideration your dental needs and financial options. A referral to specialists for advanced care is also provided where required.
Come see us for all your denture requirements. We make both upper and lower dentures, and partial dentures. Our denture care service includes:
- regular review and maintenance of your dentures
- repairs and adjustments
- denture upgrades – updating well worn dentures
We accept various government funded dental programs including:
- Pensioner Denture Scheme
- South Australian Dental Scheme (SADS)
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA/Repat)
Call us today
Make an appointment today or have a chat about options available to you. Our friendly staff can liaise with carers and designated family where additional assistance may be required. We can also organise a taxi if required, or you can use our car park at the rear of the building.