At Woodville & Seaton Dental Clinic we consider all dental emergencies serious and are handled promptly and professionally. Dental emergencies can include:
- Severe pain from wisdom teeth, trauma to teeth, jaws, lips or face
- Fractured tooth
- Gum swelling
Don’t delay treatment. This could prove costly and may cause future dental issues, loss of teeth and unnecessary pain.
We accept various government funded dental programs that provide assistance during emergencies. These include:
- South Australian Dental Scheme (SADS)
- EDS Emergency Dental Scheme
- PDS Pensioner Denture Scheme
- GDS General Dental Scheme
- Crown and Bridge Dental Scheme
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA/ Repat)
Call us today
If you are suffering from a dental emergency do not delay. Make an emergency appointment now. Our friendly staff can provide support, advice and options that are available to you.